Pages

Come Join Me At Webstore

My Blog List

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Need to get your comics CGC or PGX

I have books that are worth $5-$10 in NM-M or Mint but if I have that some book and CGC or PGX it. It comes back 9.8 to 10.0 then now I have $200 modern age comic because it is rare in that high grade. If I know it might have a demand and get a sale then pro-grading it is worth the time and money to do it. Be really here no one is not going to sell a perfect comic for $5 and have someone send it off to just have that comic resold for $80 for being the highest graded and it being a HOT demand for that time. I know there has to be people who did what I did as a kid and found the best looking Issue and had it bagged it at the store, then had another copy to read. I don't have the time and money to slab most of my nice looking comics like my ASM #300 (that is going for $180.00 unslabed since the movie come out). I would be sucker to sell it for that and it get high CGC and sell for over $2000. This is why I hate CGC and PGX and what it has done to take the fun out of comics and why I stop buying new comic. I bet someone reading this post is part of that comic service that guarantees to send you new issues in high 9.6 to 9.8 range. I can understand because it will take 50 years for a ungraded modern comic to have some real value and we live in a world were we want to gain money on our investments NOW, but comic collecting is a long term investment that maybe your kids or grand kids may see the rewards when they are your age. I own some NM-Mint old comics that I had CGC on my new blog site so people can enjoy the beauty of these comics for time to come and you may never see them up for sale on this site even though I could use the money but they are for my child's future and not my own.

No comments:

Iron Fist #14 35-cent Variant

Iron Fist #14 35-cent Variant
Highest and a grail book for me